Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Welcome to Ouran. Ouran Private Academy is defined by, one, prestigious families, and two, wealth.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mimi's Room(Amaya's mom)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amaya Teji
2A
Amaya Teji

Character sheet
$: 500

Mimi's Room(Amaya's mom) Empty
PostSubject: Mimi's Room(Amaya's mom)   Mimi's Room(Amaya's mom) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Amaya Teji
2A
Amaya Teji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mimi's Room(Amaya's mom)   Mimi's Room(Amaya's mom) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:45 pm

*opens the door silently to the room. Her mother lies on the bed, sound asleep. she doesn't notice the dark intruder.* this....is too easy... *she approaches the bed, standing over her. and raises the knife. a wide smiles plays across her face* g'night. *stabs her in the heart forcfully*
mother:*wakes up and screams* amaya?!?! what-
*stabs her repeatedly in the chest till blood gurgles out her mouth, her eyes rolling back in her head. she smiles darkly at her victim* and so another kill....*breathes in the smell of death* ahh~ it replenshes me! *licks her fingers slowly of the blood, smiling*
Back to top Go down
Amaya Teji
2A
Amaya Teji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mimi's Room(Amaya's mom)   Mimi's Room(Amaya's mom) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:57 pm

*leaves through the window, not looking back once at the bloody mess she made of her mom*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mimi's Room(Amaya's mom)   Mimi's Room(Amaya's mom) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mimi's Room(Amaya's mom)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Teji Residence-
Jump to: