Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Welcome to Ouran. Ouran Private Academy is defined by, one, prestigious families, and two, wealth.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amaya Teji
2A
Amaya Teji

Character sheet
$: 500

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Forest   Forest EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:18 am

A dense forest that leads to the nothern park
Back to top Go down
Amaya Teji
2A
Amaya Teji

Character sheet

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:20 am

*limps through the forest, clutching her bleeding arm. she looks back once in a while, no sign of paul. she looks back again and sees paul coming up fast* shit!!! *limps faster, coming upon the forest of the northern park*
Back to top Go down
Amaya Teji
2A
Amaya Teji

Character sheet

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:08 pm

*leans back against a tree and places a hand on her forehead, her eyes flashing back to normal* ugh....w-what happened? *looks down at her hand and her heart stops, seeing the bloody knife* w-what...?
*comes out and stands infront of her as a dark form of herself, smiling darkly at her.* my dear, we did it. *sees her expression of fear and laughs, brushing her back her hair* oh come now...don't act like you don't know! we finally got rid of that bitch...the one who did everything she could to stay away from you...ring a bell?
*eyes widen and looks down at the knife. drops it* no....no...NOOO! *grips her head as tears brim her widen eyes* I-I coudn't have-I wouldn't have! m-mom....oh god...*tears run down her face as she shakes uncontrollably*
*takes her hand and strokes it* oh my, your upset...which makes you weak. go, turn to grief while I make you strong with blood! *jumps back in, taking over her body. eyes shine red as a twisted smile crosses her lips* ahh, back in control. hehehe...now to my old host back for weakening me. *picks up butcher knife and places it behind belt before starting off*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 1 of 1