Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Welcome to Ouran. Ouran Private Academy is defined by, one, prestigious families, and two, wealth.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter Storage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rin Kumori
2A
Rin Kumori

Character sheet
$: 1000

Letter Storage Empty
PostSubject: Letter Storage   Letter Storage EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:42 am

Rin Kumori's Letter Storage

Letter Storage 11183m0

This is where Rin's over-sarcastic Father may mail a letter to him, or any friends or family. Rin doesn't get mail often, so he almost never checks the Mailbox, or rather every once in a week or so.

Name and Date needed if mailing; nothing else.

Secret - the cabinet's back is hidden by the wall, but the wall is the outside wall. So whomever drops in a letter through the crack in the wall is basically giving the letter without Rin having to come up to the door.

Last edited by Rin Kumori on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin Kumori
2A
Rin Kumori

Character sheet

Letter Storage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter Storage   Letter Storage EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:21 am

Dear Rin,

I hope you are adjusting. It seems that you are getting along quite well. My criticisms weigh over the contentedness. What is this news, Rin, that you had stumbled upon a room and even forgetting your Mother's Hospital Room number. You are seen running across the hallways and almost crashing into the Nurses. If this continues, you will either come back home or have a Bodyguard with your Twenty-Four-Seven. Understood?

Kaname

Sweetheart,

Please don't be so quick and restless. I know my sickness has affected everyone, but please... Be more like a gentleman. Behave yourself. I love you, Rin.

Also, darling, don't drink too much Tea. I know it's your favourite, but caffeine overdose is never good, you hear?

With Love,
Hikari
Back to top Go down
Rin Kumori
2A
Rin Kumori

Character sheet

Letter Storage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter Storage   Letter Storage EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:41 am

Dear Father,

I do not even want to know how the hell you found me in the Hospital, or how you saw me crash into the Nurse. I did not forget Mother's Room Number, I was merely confused. And I know that would be a month of punishments, but that I do not care. I have found real friends here in Ouran, and I will not let anything change that. Never.

So no bodyguards, no cameras, no anyone or anything. If you have to send something, send my poor Brownie for me. I bet she's all thin because of you and your stupid diet for that girl. She barely has any skin, either.

With all due respect,
Rin Kumori

Dear Mother,

Oh how I miss you. I'll do my best, so you please get better. I tried growing some herbs from the Garden and will be sending those to you very soon. And I love you as well, Mother. From the bottoms of my heart.

...And Mother, I don't mean to pout, but it's Tea you're talking about... I think I'm already addicted!

The words above are just spackery, Mother. I didn't mean any of it. I'm not addicted, so no disgusting medicines!

Love,
Rin

Finished, he hit the 'Send' button, and went to his Bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Rin Kumori
2A
Rin Kumori

Character sheet

Letter Storage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter Storage   Letter Storage EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:43 am

Dear Rin,

I will let that obscenity slide, but not anymore. You are now almost a adult, growing out of your teen stage. Never use those words in front of me again, and do not even think about using it even secretly. I know everything that goes on in the School with you. You didn't think I was stupid enough to leave you in your own little Mansion in a new School, did you?

I bet you would be surprised to see so many cameras hidden behind things, besides things, or even the camera itself. Don't think of this as me checking on you for worry; I won't stoop that low.

Your God-forsaken dog is fine. Now focus on your studies, Rin.

Kaname

Dear Rin,

I must say I am disappointed at your behaviour with your Father, Rin. I thought I taught you better.

And herbs, I can get myself. Don't worry your sweet head for me, and study. Come and visit me sometimes, too.

Love you,
Hikari
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Letter Storage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter Storage   Letter Storage Empty

Back to top Go down

Letter Storage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Kumori Residence-
Jump to: