Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Welcome to Ouran. Ouran Private Academy is defined by, one, prestigious families, and two, wealth.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akira's Study Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akira
2A
Akira

Character sheet
$: 1025

Akira's Study Room Empty
PostSubject: Akira's Study Room   Akira's Study Room EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Akira's Study Room Contem10
Akira likes to go and work here, if she has school work, or anything else like that.
She also types on her laptop here, like a journal
Back to top Go down
Akira
2A
Akira

Character sheet

Akira's Study Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Study Room   Akira's Study Room EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:04 pm

Document "Akira's File", Page 1
' I met four new people today,' Akira tapped away on her laptop.
'Rousseau-san, Nowa-san, Oujou-san, and Sayomi-san. They were pretty friendly. After reading the millionth book today, Im utterly bored with nothing to do. If i open one more book today, I might puke.

P.S: For the next two days, I'll be busy, so I won't be typing onto here that much.' -Akira Kurai

Last edited by Akira on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira
2A
Akira

Character sheet

Akira's Study Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Study Room   Akira's Study Room EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:33 pm

Document: "Akira's File", Page 2
'I just got back from the business trip...' Akira stifled a yawn and continued typing.
'Those were two of the most boring days of my life... so lucky that Yahiro and the others didn't need to go... maybe I'll go to Ouran and read a book in the library or something. Ja ne! -Akira Kurai'
She shut her laptop closed after locking her account so no one could get on, and then exited, heading for the high school.
Back to top Go down
Akira
2A
Akira

Character sheet

Akira's Study Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Study Room   Akira's Study Room EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Document: "Akira's File", Page 3
'Just got back from school...' Akira yawns slightly.
'I'm a little tired, but at least I met some new people... Akane Haruto, Kio Chou-san, Yuki Hayasa-san, and.... yeah. I hope to meet a lot more people at Ouran... got to get some sleep, now. -Akira Kurai'

Akira locks her account and shuts the laptop. She looks through the window at the gloomy rain for a moment.
'...Rain... isn't all that bad. It's peaceful,' she thought, and then headed to her room for the night.

Last edited by Akira on Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira
2A
Akira

Character sheet

Akira's Study Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Study Room   Akira's Study Room EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Document: "Akira's File", Page 4
'I saw Kio-san again today. I also met another guy; Kyoya Ootori.
He's seems pretty interesting, but I don't know. Anyway, I visited someone's house for the first time. I was really surprised when Kio-san invited me... I need to go now. Ja Ne
- Akira Kurai'

She hastily typed everything, looked it over, and saved the file. Locking the laptop and closing it shut, she stood up and headed for her room, thinking about the day.

Last edited by Akira on Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akira
2A
Akira

Character sheet

Akira's Study Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Study Room   Akira's Study Room EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:43 pm

Document: "Akira's File", Page 5
'I'm meeting more and more people by the day,' Akira rubbed her eyes and continued typing.
'Today, It was Yuki Saya and Yuca Hiro. They were both pretty interesting. Also, Kio-san invited me to dinner tomorrow. I'm going to bring Aoi, Aya, and Aito. Yahiro and Sayuri are busy, I think... and I don't want to bring too many people. Well, going to go now. Ja ne- Akira Kurai'
She lightly shut her laptop, and yawning, headed to her room
Back to top Go down
Akira
2A
Akira

Character sheet

Akira's Study Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Study Room   Akira's Study Room EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:11 am

Document: "Akira's File", Page 6
'Today I was late to my first time over to dinner... that Aito is really going to pay. I met Mitsukuni Haninozuka-san, Hikyuu-san, and Hidaka-san.
I had a lot of fun, but now I'm tired... Ja ne- Akira Kurai'

She quickly locked and shut the laptop, and headed towards her room, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Akira
2A
Akira

Character sheet

Akira's Study Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Study Room   Akira's Study Room EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:03 am

Document: "Akira's File", Page 7
'I'm meeting so many people now... Yuki-san and Ame-san, twins, and Mimi-san. I got a lot of new books today, too, although I've already read three... Ja ne- Akira Kurai.'
She quietly shut the laptop and walked out of the house again.
Back to top Go down
Akira
2A
Akira

Character sheet

Akira's Study Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Study Room   Akira's Study Room EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Document: "Akira's File", Page 8
'Tommorow, I have a business trip to go to, as the heir of Kurai Beauty, so I'll probably be gone all day. I hate doing these things. Ja ne- Akira Kurai'

She nearly slammed the laptop shut and stalked out of the room, fuming.

Last edited by Akira on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira
2A
Akira

Character sheet

Akira's Study Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Study Room   Akira's Study Room EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Document: "Akira's File", Page 9
'Honestly, I'm losing track of the number of people I've met by now,' Akira sweat-drops as she types this in.
'Well, today we had the physical exams, and they're continuing tomorrow, too... I consider it a nuisance, really, but it's the schools, choice, so yeah. Ja ne- Akira Kurai'
She slowly closed the laptop, thinking, and then head out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Akira
2A
Akira

Character sheet

Akira's Study Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Study Room   Akira's Study Room EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:25 am

Document: "Akira's File", Page 10
'Today I had a dinner party with a few friends; the twins, Toshi, Kio-san, and Nibiki-san. My first dinner party with actual friends. Wow. Well, at least my mother didn't burst in during the middle of it. She hasn't even come home. Like usual. Anyway, I'm tired. Ja Ne- Akira Kurai'
Back to top Go down
Akira
2A
Akira

Character sheet

Akira's Study Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Study Room   Akira's Study Room EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:00 am

Akira had been working on a project for her mother since 2 in the morning.
She rubbed her eyes, finishing the project and put in on a flashdrive.
'She better accept this....'
She pauses, remembering that her mother wasn't even home that day.
"...."
Sighing, Akira walks slowly to her mother's office.
Back to top Go down
Akira
2A
Akira

Character sheet

Akira's Study Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Study Room   Akira's Study Room EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:36 pm

*Walks in and sits down at the desk, glancing out the window*
*Opens her laptop and starts typing*
Back to top Go down
Akira
2A
Akira

Character sheet

Akira's Study Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Study Room   Akira's Study Room EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:58 pm

*Shuts the laptop and walks out randomly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akira's Study Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Study Room   Akira's Study Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Akira's Study Room
Page 1 of 1