Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Welcome to Ouran. Ouran Private Academy is defined by, one, prestigious families, and two, wealth.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayomi
1A
Sayomi

Character sheet
$: 540

Journal Empty
PostSubject: Journal   Journal EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Why I keep making these things I don't know but who cares anyway. Since this is my newest journal I'll start from the beginning. My name is Kaguroi Chou. Im 15 almost 16. I'm responsible for my mothers death and have no friends except for Honey who I don't see much and Daisuke and Rai who moved away. Everyone thinks I'm a freak and I am. I am completely crazy. I get depressed and angry easily but I normally keep my mouth shut and just try to get through life hiding in the shadows. I constantly dye my pink hair and wear contacts that change my eyes to a dark blue or green but my natural eye color is red. My mother was amazing and my greatest wish is to be like her. She was an actress and an amazing singer. She would always practice at home and I would help her which is where I got my love for it. She taught me about the occult and witchcraft which my dad frowns upon. He hates it and won't let me do anything related to it. But I am fascinated by it. I used to take martial arts and I was good at it but I quit when my mom died. I love sakura trees and I used to always climb them with my mother. I still do when I'm confused. I'm done I've already said to much.

Last edited by Sayomi on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sayomi
1A
Sayomi

Character sheet

Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal   Journal EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Well today was good and bad. It was good cause I made some friends. It was bad because I was an idiot. I got involved with love problems again and just like last time I was an idiot. Kyo and Nanaka had some complex thing I don't know all the details When I talked to Kyo about it later I was an idiot and he yelled at me. But who can blame him. I got him to talk to me some and he and I seem to have a bit in common. Like what happened to our moms. But yet again I was a spaz, an idiot, everything Sakura said. She was right and I hate it. I should have done it. I should have jumped when I had the chance. Now Kyo is more pissed then ever. A boy I just met. And I'm spazzing over him being pissed at me. Maybe I'll go through with it. Honey, Ryuu, and Dad would be the only ones who would care.
Back to top Go down
Sayomi
1A
Sayomi

Character sheet

Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal   Journal EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:20 am

Alls well that ends well I guess. I guess I never grow out of my little freakouts whenever someones angry at me. I didn't even really know Kyo and I freaked. Now I'm helping an injured Kyo out. I hope it doesn't cause trouble with Nanaka. -Night Kaguroi
Back to top Go down
Sayomi
1A
Sayomi

Character sheet

Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal   Journal EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:05 am

I am so confused I can not write in this cause it will come out crazy!
Back to top Go down
Sayomi
1A
Sayomi

Character sheet

Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal   Journal EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:34 pm

I'm an idiot. And Kyo hates me. Thats all I have to say Night!
Back to top Go down
Sayomi
1A
Sayomi

Character sheet

Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal   Journal EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:58 pm

All right me and Kyo are friends now! He helped me after I got sick and we agreed to be friends. Nanaka is making me crazy in a good way. I think? I talked to Nekozawa, Umehito and he seems nice. I wonder if we could be friends?
Back to top Go down
Sayomi
1A
Sayomi

Character sheet

Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal   Journal EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Not much to report today. Well anything to write. I am an idiot. And the people in this school are interesting. But what else is new.
Back to top Go down
Sayomi
1A
Sayomi

Character sheet

Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal   Journal EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:38 am

Onii-chama's back! Yes yes my amazing older brother is back! I know I have'nt been writing evrything but now I am bored so might as well before I forget.
I have met very interesting people and I'll mention certain people in an entry like 6-7 I think.
1. Nanaka- She is an amazing girl. She is a really close friend and I trust her she is in the same class as me.
pros- She's Smart, modest, pretty, funny, kind, sincere, dramatic, and maybe a little crazy?

2. Emi- She is also one of my close friends. She is calmer then Nanaka and good at opening my very stubborn eyes. She doesnt like opening up to people but she will when she wants to. And I hope I'll be one of the people.
Pros- Smart, pretty, modest, funny, calm, sweet, sicere, good listener, quiet

3. um lets do Kyo- Kyo is kind of confusing. I really like him. ALOT.
Pros- nice, smart, kind, more to be added later when Akako isnt sitting close by.

4. Nekozawa- Hes interesting. he is maybe cold to me sometimes but oh well.
Pros- I dont him well but he is very interesting, smart, and he seems kind once he opens up

5. Akane- One word=KAWAII!!! he is so cute and sweet and kind. he calls everyone nii-chan or nee-chan hes shy when you first meet him but after that he is outgoing. and he blushes alot. Mega Kawaii!
pros- Kawaii, sweet, outgoing, friendly, KAWAII!

6 Hikyuu- she is a close valued friend
pros- kind, pretty, a good listener, smart, a good pranker, fun, funny

7. Hidaka- another close friend she is Hikyuu's twin but she seems a smidge more mischevious/outgoing
pros- sweet, mischevious, fun, funny, pretty, smart, a good pranker

and that is a list of people that may get revised later
Back to top Go down
Sayomi
1A
Sayomi

Character sheet

Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal   Journal EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:57 pm

ok major things that have happened in my life.

1. Onii-chama is back for an unspecified time.
2. I was studying and who else do I find except Armand. And he doesn't care about us maybe being friends again. I dont get it! i dont care what happened in the past it was 1 bad thing compared to all the good. i guess we both are dwelling in the past him on the bad and me on the good.
3. kissing Kyo
4. meeting all my new friends
5. My birthday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal   Journal Empty

Back to top Go down

Journal
Page 1 of 1