Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Welcome to Ouran. Ouran Private Academy is defined by, one, prestigious families, and two, wealth.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nanaka's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tamakilover101
1A
Tamakilover101

Character sheet
$: 580

Nanaka's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Nanaka's Journal   Nanaka's Journal EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:59 pm

This is where Nanaka writes her adventurers with everyone, or what she did! This is for her dad.
Back to top Go down
Tamakilover101
1A
Tamakilover101

Character sheet

Nanaka's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanaka's Journal   Nanaka's Journal EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Hello dad. I'm good. I just got my first look at Ouran High. It was big and filled with rich people. Some were mean! Well i guess that rich people don't like trash. Ha... I heard that there is a host club? I'm to busy with studying to keep my scholarship, but i wonder what it's like? I can't believe mom bought me this journal, but i suppose that she bought it to read what's going on in my life. That's why I'm hiding this thing. I wish you were here. I know... smile, but... I met a friend today! Her name is Yue. She's really nice, and she's a commoner like me! I'm starting good! Well i got to go... Hideki is calling... I love you.

Love you with all my heart,
Nanaka

Last edited by Tamakilover101 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamakilover101
1A
Tamakilover101

Character sheet

Nanaka's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanaka's Journal   Nanaka's Journal EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Well i just met another friends. His name is Kyo. He's really quite, and mysterious. He was a jerk at first, but then Yue talked to him, and he was nice. Why? Well he took the book i wanted! I know, I know stupid, but i wanted that book! I don't really know him that much, but i can tell that we are going to be great friends. Anju is really nice too. She's really fun to be with. I also met the Hikaru, and Kaoru. Their from the host club. I heard rumors about it still. Who believes them anyway? I'm going to check it out, that host club. Then i met the so called "king". His name is Tamaki. I don't know much about them, but i'll tell you soon.

Love with all my heart
Nanaka
Back to top Go down
Tamakilover101
1A
Tamakilover101

Character sheet

Nanaka's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanaka's Journal   Nanaka's Journal EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Well I just met the Host Club... I'll tell you. Tamaki... BIG EGO! Kyoya, smart, and filled with info. Hikaru, childish, and an... i can't say it. Kaoru, he's different from his brother, he's kind, but likes to prank people with his brother. Their are two more members that i have to meet, but later i will. The host club wasn't that great then what people said it was. Guess what? Kyo just talked! Out of the blue! That made me happy. He's opening up more. I also met some one else! Her name is Mimi. She's a commoner like me. She's really shy, and sweet. Azusa goes here too!! I know! that was a surprise! It's good to have her here.

Love you with all my heart,
Nanaka
Back to top Go down
Tamakilover101
1A
Tamakilover101

Character sheet

Nanaka's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanaka's Journal   Nanaka's Journal EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:30 pm

Hey buddy! Life sucks. I'll tell you why. Mom is going off somewhere with Mr. Hell! I'm going to be alone. I hate that! i hate HIM! but the good thing is that... Kyo asked his father if i could stay with him. Now i know what you would say... "What?! No way in hell are you staying at a boy's house!" but i am. Don't worry, i got Neko. I wish you were here. You would stay with me. Kyo's house is like wonder land! It's so big, and neat! but the bad part was i got lost in that house. For the kitchen, bathroom, my bedroom, every thing! well i'm tired so goodnite!

Love with all my heart,
Nanaka
Back to top Go down
Tamakilover101
1A
Tamakilover101

Character sheet

Nanaka's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanaka's Journal   Nanaka's Journal EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:34 pm

I got good NEWS!! Mom came back!! she flipped Hideki off, and came back! but i have to leave Kyo's house. I know your dancing with joy, but since he did all that... i'm going to make him lunch for 2 weeks. I met someone again. Yue's childhood friend, Nanaki. She's crazy, and funny like me. She's different from everyone else, which i respect. At the host club was where we met. I know, i shouldn't have gone back. Shame on me.

Love with all my heart,
Nanaka
Back to top Go down
Tamakilover101
1A
Tamakilover101

Character sheet

Nanaka's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanaka's Journal   Nanaka's Journal EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:47 pm

GAH!!! I'm freaking out, man FREAKING OUT!! I walked passed the doors to the host club, and i saw Kyoya. I asked him some questions, and Tamaki comes out. So then i accidentally broke a 5000 yen tea cup! 5000 YEN!!!! So now i'm his customer until my debt is paid. High school just turned into hell!!! Dad, i wish you were here SO bad! It was boring! we just sat there and talked, but we went outside, and played my favorite game! Hide, and Seek!!! I lost so i had to do a handstand for 30 seconds! then i lost again! i had to make food for everyone. Anju helped which was nice. I met another member of the host club. His name is Honey! he's so sweet, and small. he looks like he's a 5th grader, but he's in high school, and is older! 3A! crap! He told me, and Anju a lot about every one. I just figured out something... that we are points to see who gets more customers!! i think that's disappointing, but i wanna see how long this game last. I will not fall for any of the host club! I am not a sucker! No pretty face will break me! Anju knew too. I'm not the only one who thinks this, but i'm not sure i'm positive.

Love with all my heart,
Nanaka
Back to top Go down
Tamakilover101
1A
Tamakilover101

Character sheet

Nanaka's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanaka's Journal   Nanaka's Journal EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:07 pm

Well i missed the opening of Ouran. Oh, well. I had to work double time at Mom's restaurant. Well i also figured out something else. Who the host club know things about us. Kyoya has this notebook where he writes things like who has more customers, taxes, all that crap, but he also writes info about us. I think that's creep. I just met more friends! Nibiki! she is so cute when she's shy! Emi, she's really calm, and mysterious, but she's a good friend. Love is in the air! Hikaru likes Nanki, and Kaoru likes Yue! i swear! i'm going to be single until the day i DIE! Love birds. Nanki, and Kaoru keep telling me that Tamaki likes me. They feed me lies, and besides! I would know that, but i don't so he dosen't!!! I mean... i'm saying that i don't like him... GAH!! no! i don't!! lies! so... how's it going?? i'm not rushing to change the subject!! besides... there are good looking rich girls for him! i'm just a commoner!... bye!

Love with all my heart,
Nanaka
Back to top Go down
Tamakilover101
1A
Tamakilover101

Character sheet

Nanaka's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanaka's Journal   Nanaka's Journal EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:28 pm

Hey... you know if you were here... you would be rubbing it in my face that boys are stupid. well... i thought some boys weren't... but i was wrong. They are so hard to understand. I swear... I lost Kyo as a friend... yeah... shocker i know. Just because one girl said no to you doesn't mean that it's the end of the world, that just means that she wasn't the right one, but i know that she's out there for kyo. I'm sure he will realize it soon. You know i still remember the story that you told me of how you asked mom. Kyo is just like you... he asked the wrong girl. Your my only guy, dad.

Love with all my heart,
Nanaka
Back to top Go down
Tamakilover101
1A
Tamakilover101

Character sheet

Nanaka's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanaka's Journal   Nanaka's Journal EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:41 pm

I'm so stupid. I must be the dumbest person in the world. I know that eavesdropping is bad, but... god! I must be the most hated person in the world. I can't blame Kyo for hating me. I want to help him SO bad, but he hates me so much. I mean when i walked in, and he heard me, he ran right out the door! He thinks of me, as his mom? You probably hate me, now. He asked me out, cause it was his mothers wish, for him to get a girlfriend on, or before his birthday? but, man! i'm such an idiot! Mom not helping. She keeps asking, but ignore her. You know... High School is fulled with so much drama, that I can't handle it. I'm a heart breaker.

Love with all my heart,
Nanaka
Back to top Go down
Tamakilover101
1A
Tamakilover101

Character sheet

Nanaka's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanaka's Journal   Nanaka's Journal EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Boy it's been long! How are you daddy? A lot has happened... well let's just say drama!! Sayomi is staying here! Mom went to paris, for a restaurant thing. Lulu is watching me, but she's not staying here. Kyoya, and me are friends! Sayomi, and him are the only people i told about the accident. Everyone still says that "Me, and tamaki are perfect for each other." i know there lies. I met new people! One of them are twins! they are just like Hikaru, and Kaoru, but their girls. Shinji came!! He's going to Ouran with me! I'm so happy! I'm glad that he's here!! well i got to go!

Love with all my heart,
Nanaka
Back to top Go down
Tamakilover101
1A
Tamakilover101

Character sheet

Nanaka's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanaka's Journal   Nanaka's Journal EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:19 pm

Well... ever since the ball that the host club hosted, and that dance with... tamaki i've be having this weird feeling. I don't know what it is? I'm confused. I blush when his name comes up. What is it? Well things have been going good! I like Ouran.

Love with all my heart,
Nanaka
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nanaka's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanaka's Journal   Nanaka's Journal Empty

Back to top Go down

Nanaka's Journal
Page 1 of 1