Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Welcome to Ouran. Ouran Private Academy is defined by, one, prestigious families, and two, wealth.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emi's laptop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet
$: 550

Emi's laptop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:55 am

I hope I have helped you a little at least. :)
Back to top Go down
Sayomi
1A
Sayomi

Character sheet
$: 540

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:55 am

Yes you have thank you so much Emi-san
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:57 am

Anytime.
Back to top Go down
Sayomi
1A
Sayomi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:58 am

See you later Emi-san
*Sayomi has logged off*
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:45 pm

*flips her laptop open and starts writing*

Dear... Tiffany!

Yes, laptop, I am calling you Tiffany today. My day was okay, I suppose. I fell asleep in the Dark Magic Club's room... It is wonderfull there, so peacefull and yet so disturbing at the same time. When I woke up I thought I felt Belzeneff's aura, but I guess I imagined it because when I called out there was no reply...
Anyway, I am meeting more and more people each day. It makes me happy, I think. And I had a nice conversation with Kyoya today... well sort of.
Sayomi and I went to the Hot Springs to relax. I talked to the twins, Hidaka and Hikyuu I believe were their names... They are a bit... odd, but they seem very nice.
Oh, and I went to the garden earlier today with Hisoka, and we tended to my babies! Di must have caught something, because a few of her heads were closed.
I think that pretty much sums up my day... for now.

~Emi
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:28 pm

*opens her laptop and sees the message window glaring at her*

You have fourteen (14) new messages.
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:29 pm

*blinks as she clicks on the window, seeing they are all from her three friends from France, asking if she was coming for the weekend*

*smiles and shakes her head a little, then starts typing*
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Are you trying to block my inbox? Really, you shoud stop freaking out... I am coming. Grandfather informed me today.

~Emi
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:35 pm

*sends the same e-mail to her three friends, then closes the laptop, an amused smile still playing on her lips*
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:28 am

Dear Leonard.

Yes, I am still adressing you laptop.
Big news! I have learned Hidaka's and Hikyuu's secret. I feel so sorry for the two, life must have been cruel to them in the past. I will not write their secret down, seeing as I have sworn not to tell it as long as I breathe. And you never know who might try and hack your laptop, then read your personal entries...
But, moving on, I have met a new boy also. His name is Oujou, Satoshi, and he seems to have a huge heart. He is always smiling, or grining, and is really nice to everyone.
Sayomi and Kyo are finally getting together I believe, and I think that is wonderfull. It was about time, too!
I have not seen Anju in a while, and I hope I will speak to her soon. I miss her~
To Nanaka I speak whenever I can, though lately I do not think it happens very often.. I will have to make an effort and try and speak to her more! I wonder if something is troubling her?
And Kyoya... I do not know what to make of him. Sayomi and Nanaka made a little scene when he and I were talking, but I forgave them. I wish I could know what his opinion of the matter is...

Well, that is about it. My Ouran life continues...
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:05 am

Emi opens her laptop and send Sayomi a short message.
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:16 am

Dear Esther.

It is something about Easter coming on, I do not know. That is why I am calling you Esther today ^^
Ah, much has happened in the past few days. I do not think I can write it all down...
So, long story short.
I have gone to classes.
Hung out with my friends.
Read, of course.
Attended a dance for a few minutes.
Run away from home.
Felt free.
Came back home, back to my cage.
Met a pair of twins, Reion Yuki and Ame.
Got a bruise on my wrist from the same twins.
Read more.
Got an apology from the twins, and a chocolate french vanilla roll (which was actually made by Kyoya).
Got dumped by my friends.. sort of.
Attended the sewing class.
Fell asleep on the couch in the lounge room.
And now I am here... writing this.

Ah, such an odd track of events...
Enjoy your holidays ^^
~Emi
Back to top Go down
Sayomi
1A
Sayomi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Sayomi sends a quick reply
Back to top Go down
Kyoya
2A
Kyoya

Character sheet
$: 1040

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:10 pm

Dear Emi,

The note you wrote me was alright. I didn't expect you to tell me any thing much. I just wanted to know cause I think I can help you with some things. Satoshi is a okay guy in my book and if you come to like him that way, is fine. The person you like is going to be a lucky guy, seeing how intelligent you are.

Interesting to me that you are very well wise, no wonder Satoshi likes you. If you are wondering to how I got your email, I have my resources.

My note taking is for me to help people, sure it sounds wrong but in reality it is suppose to organize things. If you ever need help with anything send me a note back on the internet here.

Talk to you again real soon,

Kyoya Ootori
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Emi opens her laptop and sees Kyoya's message. She blinks and reads through it a few times, her mind working on a short reply of her own.
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:50 pm

She types something quickly, deletes a few lines, and re-writes them.
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:54 pm

She reads through what she's written, then thinks for a moment and adds the last line with her signature.

Her hand hovers above her mouse for a moment before she sends the message. Emi changes her signature and then sends the message.

Ootori-san,

I am flattered by your thoughts, and grateful for your offer to help. As for how you got my email, I must say I am hardly surprised.

Organizing things in this way is very good. I am happy to learn that you are indeed using it to help people. I reckon that is a side of Kyoya not everyone has come to be introduced with.

Once again, much thanks for the book you got me.

Your friend (?),

Emi Rousseau.
Back to top Go down
Kyoya
2A
Kyoya

Character sheet
$: 1040

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Rousseau,

I am glad to know that you like how I am trying to help people I try to help as much as I can. Emi just let you know we are friends and that I am honored that we are friends.

This side of me is rarely seen and I only show it to the club or sometimes by myself as well as with other people. If you ever need advice my email is always on your computer.

Your welcome for the book, thought I'd give you something

Bye for now,

Kyoya Ootori
Back to top Go down
Reion
2A
Reion

Character sheet
$: 1000

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:05 pm

(yuki sends emi a message)

Yo, Emi!

Hey, is everything ok? Ame says you've been acting weird lately... You know you can talk to us if something's bothering you, right?

Your favorite Reion.
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:29 am

Yuki,

I am perfectly fine, but thank you for asking. Say hi to Ame for me.

Emi

p.s. You are so not my favourite Reion...
Back to top Go down
Satoshi-Oujou
2A
Satoshi-Oujou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:11 pm

Emi-san,

I need to talk to you, would you meet me in the park?

Satoshi
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Oujou-san,

if you wish to talk then we shall talk. I will meet you at the park, then.

Emi
Back to top Go down
Satoshi-Oujou
2A
Satoshi-Oujou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:12 am

*Satoshi sends Emi an email*

Hi Emi! I don't want to bother you if you're busy, but I'd like to talk to you if you want.
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:16 am

Emi reads the message, then writes a quick reply.

No, I am not busy. I am on my way to school, should I meet you there?
Back to top Go down
Satoshi-Oujou
2A
Satoshi-Oujou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:18 am

Great, I'll wait in the lounge room, then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emi's laptop   Emi's laptop - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emi's laptop
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next