Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Welcome to Ouran. Ouran Private Academy is defined by, one, prestigious families, and two, wealth.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters from and for Mother

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet
$: 550

Letters from and for Mother Empty
PostSubject: Letters from and for Mother   Letters from and for Mother EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:09 am

Letters from and for Mother Img-thing-1
Mirabelle Rousseau
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letters from and for Mother   Letters from and for Mother EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:11 am

Emma,
my dear child.
You have been attending Ouran for three days, and I have not yet recieved any notices about, ah... incindents you may have caused.
I hope that means you are doing well in your new scool.
Do not dissappoint me again.

Your Mother, Mirabelle Rousseau.
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letters from and for Mother   Letters from and for Mother EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:15 am

*sighs and slowly starts writing a reply to her mother*

Mother,
I am well. The reason you have not recieved any notices is because there has not been any incidents. I have met a few people and they all seem very nice...

*stops writing and thinks for a moment*

When will I see you again?

Love, Emi.
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letters from and for Mother   Letters from and for Mother EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:47 am

Emma,
I have spoken to Hideaki recently. Since you have not yet caused trouble, I have agreed to let you stay in my mansion for a night or two when you come to the Festival.

Your mother, Mirabelle.
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letters from and for Mother   Letters from and for Mother EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:49 am

*reads the short letter and smiles, but a bit sadly*
*takes a paper and a pen and writes a reply*

Dear Mother,
I thank you.

*sighs softly*

I look forward to seeing you again.

Love, Emi.
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letters from and for Mother   Letters from and for Mother EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:02 pm

Emma,
I wish you Happy Easter.

Your mother, Mirabelle.
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letters from and for Mother   Letters from and for Mother EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:04 pm

Emi frowns, then tears the letter and throws it away.

"You never were a woman of many words," she mutters while tears sting her eyes. She blinks them away, not bothering to write a reply to her mother.
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letters from and for Mother   Letters from and for Mother EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:34 am

Emma,
I have been informed of your… progress at Ouran. I must say I am not pleased.
Spending your time reading useless books, or walking around gardens?
Befriending commoners?
Have you no care about how your poor Mother feels?
I want this fixed, and I want it fixed now.
You will not spend your time in the library, unless you have something to study.
You will not spend your time wandering around or chatting your day away.
And you will most certainly not spend your time in the presence of commoners!
Emma, you have made me very upset.
Fix this, or you can say goodbye to Ouran, and hello to Lobelia Academy, where I am sure you will be more than properly educated.

Your Mother, Mirabelle.
Back to top Go down
Emi
2A
Emi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letters from and for Mother   Letters from and for Mother EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:39 pm

For a few moments, Emi just stood there, mute. Then suddenly, she ripped the Letter to as many little pieces she could. She sat down at the desk, and began writing a reply to her Mother.

Dear Mother,
have I really disappointed you so?
The books I read, the people I spend time with... I will neither stop reading, nor 'wasting my time' with them. People I have met here have been most kind to me; they are wonderful people, my friends. Perhaps you see this as a distraction, but I assure you, Mother, I am not failing you. Perhaps this cause of my happines disturbs you, but I cannot say I care. I do not fear you, Mother. Not anymore. I have missed having a Mother for years now. Not anymore. I wish you all well, but I must apologise. I will not subside to your will.

Love, Emi.
Back to top Go down
Corinne
1A
Corinne

Character sheet
$: 500

PostSubject: Re: Letters from and for Mother   Letters from and for Mother EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:47 am

Mother!

Emi is quite disasturous, even worse than you thought! I need your permission to use whatever means necessary to keep her in order.

Your favourite daughter, Corinne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters from and for Mother   Letters from and for Mother Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters from and for Mother
Page 1 of 1