Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Welcome to Ouran. Ouran Private Academy is defined by, one, prestigious families, and two, wealth.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jounal in Anju's room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anju999
2A
Anju999

Character sheet
$: 1090

Jounal in Anju's room Empty
PostSubject: Jounal in Anju's room   Jounal in Anju's room EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:23 am

March, 6, 2010

Dear mom and dad,

I decided not to call my journal a journal. I wanted to call my journal mom and dad. I want to feel like somehow they are listening to my troubles like they used to. Even though i have stopped cutting since last year after their death, i still feel like an empty shell. I always try to communicate with people but sometimes it's so hard. I still have the memories of my mom teaching me how to cook and work around the house, and the memories of my dad being so excited knowing i'm a talented artist since third grade. I hate the thought of my uncle only tolerating me just waiting for my parent's inheritance. I always act like the good little girl he wants, but. I think i'm making more friends, but this one guy. Kyo-san, he seems to almost be dealing with something like me. I want to befriend him so there is someone to talk to, Umehito-san tries to block me out with a wall, i want him to open up to me.

Mom, dad. i miss you two so much. i wish you two didn't have to die, i know you guys didn't. I'm trying my best to stay happy for you, but please consider my feelings, they are like a broken vase ever since you, my loving parents, the ones who gave birth to me, loved me, are now gone. Tomorrow is the day you two died, i will visit your grave sometime tomorrow.

love, your forever loving daughter,
Anju
Back to top Go down
Anju999
2A
Anju999

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jounal in Anju's room   Jounal in Anju's room EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:43 am

March, 7, 2010

Dear Mom and Dad,

Today i experienced the Host Club, i know what your thinking. But it's actually nice, i met twins; Hikaru and Kaoru, and a nice boy named Tamaki. He's nice and he has this look of sheer happiness when he talks about his mother. i haven't really talked about you guys, maybe i should and see the results. Soon Ouran will be open and i will have to learn, this is going to be a biggie. I wish you could be here to see me off, i wish you could meet all my new friends.

But, i know i'm being selfish, i love you both so much. I will visit you tomorrow for sure at the cemetery.

Your loving daughter,
Anju
Back to top Go down
Anju999
2A
Anju999

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jounal in Anju's room   Jounal in Anju's room EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:46 am

March, 8, 2010

Dear Mom and Dad,

I met someone new today, her name was Jessi. i also had a chance to really converse with Kyoya today, i learned a lot and i hope this brings us closer to being friends. I made cookies and cake with Nanaka as well, i also met another host club host today, his name was Honey. He's a third year, but short and extremely adorable. Apparently he's not a real 'WAKE UP' kind of person. I also played hide and seek with Yue, Nanki, Tamaki, and Nanaka. We all had fun, although the second round was just with Tamaki, Nanaka and I. I had a little fiasco after Tamaki found me, i'm still a little tired after today's many activities, but i'm glad they happened. i hope to have another nice conversation with Kyoya again.

Your loving daughter,
Anju
Back to top Go down
Anju999
2A
Anju999

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jounal in Anju's room   Jounal in Anju's room EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:22 am

March, 10, 2010

Dear mom and dad,

i was with Kyoya for awhile today, when i asked if i could follow. He stayed silent, but i followed him anyway and he didn't seem to object. I think i'm learning about Kyoya each time i'm with him, i like it when he talks. Which he doesn't do much of, but i enjoy that he acknowledges me anyway. Also, i've made a new friend; Nibiki, we usually talk a lot near night. Today was the first day of school and i've enjoyed it so far, i can't wait. Four more days and it's my birthday! March 14th, on Sunday. I hope i'll be able to celebrate with friends, i'm anxious to what tomorrow brings.

I love you both so much, please know i'm always thinking about you. Hope your having a blast in Heaven.

your loving daughter,
Anju
Back to top Go down
Anju999
2A
Anju999

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jounal in Anju's room   Jounal in Anju's room EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:20 am

March, 14, 2010

Dear Mom and Dad,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! Guess what!! i got presents from my friends aaaannnddd . . . .KYOYA GAVE ME A PRESENT TOO!!! I'm so happy, i'm glad that we're finally friends. He said i get to break the news to those annoying twins as well!! Oh, it's about the twins and Tamaki battling to see who get's the most customers and Kyoya asked me who i thought won and i said Tamaki. I GUESSED RIGHT!! I'm so happy i actually can't wait to see the twins!! Kyoya also said i could yell at them if they complain! I'm in such a happy mood it's ridiculous! I love you both so much for bringing me into this world, i think this is the most happiest i've been since you guys died, i still miss you and love you with all my heart. i'm growing up and will take over the company like you guys wanted and how i wanted.

Love, your only daughter, forever yours,

ANJU!
Back to top Go down
Anju999
2A
Anju999

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jounal in Anju's room   Jounal in Anju's room EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:02 am

March, 17, 2010

Dear mom and dad,

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!! I love you both so much and i've made a recent new friend named Armand Miwaru! He was kind of rough at first but now i can't help but feel calm and playful around him~ AND I MESSED UP WITH KYOYA TT^TT Oh well, that just means i have to regain our special friendship! I'm feeling more better now than i have ever, i hope Kyoya and I become close friends again, and i will build up my friendship with Armand as well, and i met new twins! Hidaka and Hikyuu, they are amazing friends to have, though. Kind of because of them my friendship with Kyoya went slightly down hill, but i only blame myself. Besides, i think Kyoya still wants to be friends! I think . . well. i'm on my way to having more friends and i love you both. Though . . .Chiaki is going to be baaaccck!!!!

Yours forever,
ANJU
Back to top Go down
Anju999
2A
Anju999

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jounal in Anju's room   Jounal in Anju's room EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:56 pm

April, 27, 2010

Dear Mother and Father,

Ouran has recently gotten more students, some i have met and some. I try to avoid, i'm having trouble with my Kendo lessons and Taiga stays in the basement or game room. I only today helped a boy named Baku, he's very kind and has a troubled past. So i treat him kindly and with respect like you've taught me to. i hope he'll be okay, and Rin hasn't been around so i can't talk with him. Nanaka and Nanki, i haven't seen them today either.

You're eternal daughter,
Anju
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jounal in Anju's room   Jounal in Anju's room Empty

Back to top Go down

Jounal in Anju's room
Page 1 of 1